- The overall winner of The Spelling Bee Championship UAE from the past years is not eligible to participate in the ( 2017-2018) Spelling Bee Championship
- The Speller should be in grade 6 by September 30, 2017.
- The speller should not have passed Grade 10 before February 28, 2018
- There can be no changes in the name of the speller on the day of the competition.
- The organizers of the Spelling Bee Championship UAE may disqualify prior to or during competition any speller who is not in compliance with any of the mentioned Eligibility Requirements; and may—at any time between the commencement and conclusion of the Spelling Bee Championship have the right to forfeit any prizes, rank, and other benefits accorded to the speller as a result of participation in the Spelling Bee Championship UAE.
- Registration Deadline: October 31, 2017
- Registration Fees: Dhs. 125/- . The registration fees are non-refundable
- Fees can be paid by either Cash or Cheque.
- Students enrolling through schools please make cheques payable to “THINKLINE MARKETING CONSULTANCY”
- Students enrolling directly please make cheques to “FOUNTAINEDGE FZ LLC”
- Fill in application form provided by the school or download and print the form available under “Contest Details/Enrollment Form” at www.spellingbeeuae.com.
- Provide a clear passport copy of applicant.
- Provide 4 recent passport size colour photographs of applicant.
- Clearly and legibly write the full name of the School and Student, with a ballpoint pen behind each photograph. Failure to do so will be considered as an incomplete registration.
- Submit the application with passport copy, 4 passport size color photographs and fees in person at the following address:
New York Dental Clinic Jumeirah Beach Road Opposite Four Seasons Hotel Dubai, UAE Phone : 04.344.7042 Timings : Saturday to Wednesday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Thursday : 9:30 to 1:30 pm